Thursday 5 December 2013



 So, I went into a few charity shops like I promised and found a few nice things. The only problem is I could not take pictures of all of them. I took pictures of a few of them, so don't worry. Let's get into it so. The first thing I found was a pair of chestnut UGG boots in great condition. Unfortunately these were one of the few things I could not take a picture of. Oh, they were so perfect and only €35. What a bargain right? The next thing I discovered was a chocolate brown leather jacket from Topshop, perfect for those cold winter days when you are walking the dog or shopping with your friends and it was only €7. Crazy! Speaking of jackets, I also found a really heavy denim jacket for only €8. If you are looking for something to wear under these jackets or any jacket or that matter, then I have the perfect thing for you; a black Levi's zippy. Don't forget to layer up this winter, not just to keep warm but also to look good(style-wise). Sometimes when you are looking for a pair of jeans, it just seems impossible to find the perfect pair, but in charity shops there is such a good variety of pairs. For example, a pair of dark-coloured a|wear jeans for €6. They may not be my size, the reason why I did not buy them, but if they had been I would have bought them without having to think twice. Finally, the last cheap treasure I found was a small, practically brand new purse from Avoca for a only €1. It's so cute I cannot wait to use it. This week may not have been the best, but in charity shops there are good and bad weeks. Don't fear, the best is yet to come.

 
 



 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.