Saturday 21 December 2013

Hi everybody! So, I was just working in the charity shop and I found a few really nice, good quality jackets perfect for these cold winter months. This week was pretty good in comparison to my past weeks working in the charity shop. Enough me telling you about what I found, I will just show you; I noticed that there had been many more new jackets donated to the shop in the past week, the majority of which were practically brand new and very recognisable brands.

The first jacket was a heavy and navy Old Navy one, it was military style and had a nice button detail on the back. It was a size Medium and only €20, which is very good for a jacket of this brand and quality. Looking back I kind of regret not buying it because the chance of seeing something like this jacket again in the charity is very slim.




The next coat I found was a long, light grey one from Dunnes. It was very stylish, making any outfit perfect. Some of you may turn your noses when you hear of a second-hand coat from Dunnes but this could be easily mistaken as being brand new from a high-end boutique, that is how nice it was. This coat was also €20.

The last jacket I found was from Jaeger, a British brand, it was a slim-fit, navy jacket, perfect for dressing up or down. This jacket was also €20, which is very good in consideration. Navy is a colour that goes with everything, whether it is white or black, I can promise you it will go. A jacket like this, or any of the others I have already mentioned are a must in your winter closet this year. It is much better to have one amazing jacket that will go with everything and never let you down in comparison to a cheap one that will not even keep you warm.


There wasn't just jackets in the shop, there was also a very pretty, floral shirt from Zara and a cream, lacy top from Topshop. The floral shirt from Zara was a size Medium and only €4. If you are wearing an outfit that is very dark and wintry, then this is the perfect touch, it will completely brighten up your outfit while also keeping you a small bit warmer. The lacy top from Topshop was cream in colour and even though it was a size Large, it was still very short, easy to pair was only €3.
This week was much better than others. If you are wondering what happened to the questionnaire, I have asked it in a couple of charity shops and will be putting up the results soon. Thanks for reading, Miriam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.