Monday 9 December 2013

Hello everybody! So, I have just come home after working in one of the charity shops for a few hours. We were not overly busy so I was able to have a good look around at the clothes. Now, to be honest, there was not much left but I found a few things. 
                                                                                                                                                                   
 The first thing I found was a pair of black Dunlop track suit bottoms perfect for the gym or running, whatever you do. They were only €4 which was great in comparison to their normal selling price of €35  in the shops but unfortunately a size 10 so I couldn't buy them. They were practically brand new as well-great bargain!


As it is winter time now, I was looking for something big and cozy that would keep me warm and I came across exactly that; a cream chunky knit cardigan for only 4! It was so perfect I couldn't believe it. It's a color that will go with everything, you can dress it casual or dress it up, you can wear it at all                                                                        occasions. 
Just behind the cardigan there was an O'Neills pink hoodie for 4 also. The first thing i thought to myself was, wouldn't it look really good over the Dunlop tracksuit bottoms? It was such a shame they weren't in my size! The O'Neills hoodie's interior was quite soft and warm, perfect for this time of the year. 





 The last thing I found in this charity shop was a blue silky dressy top from Topshop for €5. It was size 12 so I couldn't buy it but it would be perfect for going out. It was made of silk, which is a very soft and flattering material, easy to move in. You can pair it with so many different things as well, for example; black jeans, heels and a classy clutch. 



When my shift ended I decided to go across the road to another charity shop just to have a look around, and I found a two things I really liked, one of which I actually bought. Here they both are, a jacket and a scarf;

The first thing was a army-colored, waterproof, fleece-lined, Bench jacket with a husky hood, size small and only 25. But wait, it gets better, there was 50% off everything, making it 12.50. Now, that's what I call a cheap treasure. Imagine, 12.50 for such a vital winter essential! You can literally throw it on over whatever you are wearing, whether its jeans or a skirt, I can promise you your outfit will work. 


The second thing I found it that charity shop, was a red knit scarf with an usual design for 4, and again there was 50% off that too, making it 2. I actually bought the scarf because whatever outfit you are wearing, especially if its black, it brightens up the whole outfit. And of course it also keeps you warm. 



Again, this week was not the best but it was not the worst. Be sure to follow my blog as I go to different charity shops searching for cheap treasures and find the best shopping tips available. Thanks for reading. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.