Sunday 8 December 2013

Hello everybody! So, I have already told you what my blog is going to be about going into different charity shops and having a look around in each for cheap treasures but what I have not told you is, I am also going to be interviewing the managers and volunteers in each. I have made a questionnaire with seven questions which I will be asking in each shop. These questions include; When are your peak times? Here is a picture of the questionnaire:
The aim of my blog is to encourage people to shop in charity shops and not feel embarrassed or ashamed of it. Not everyone is rich and can afford to shop in high-end shops, so charity shops are the perfect second choice. I am going to be posting a blog at least once a week so be sure to follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.