Saturday 14 December 2013

Hi everybody! I amn't working in the charity shop for a few days, so I thought I would put up another blog on shopping tips because you might not live near any charity shops or just want to find out how to save money while still shopping in other shops. I looked all over the internet for the best tips and here is what I came up with;
1. Make a list of what you want to buy and stick to it
2. Only bring the set amount of money you intend to spend, ensuring you won't go over your budget.
3. Go straight to the sales rack in shops so you are getting the best value possible.
I found many more from several Youtube videos, so I thought I should share with you with one of the best. This girl in the video has really easy and useful tips for shopping on a budget, and she also shows what she is wearing. To be honest, I was not very interested in the end of the video because the only reason I was watching it was for the tips, but it is a good video which I definitely recommend you to watch. It's URL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNbZXjaTpNk 
I hope you enjoyed this video and found a few useful tips. If you are interested in watching these videos and want to see more be sure to comment on this blog and I can put up a few more of my favorites.
Thanks for reading, I will be posting a new blog in a few days which will include my latest finds in the charity shop I work in and also one completed questionnaire.
Thanks again,  Miriam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.